The UK Last Christmas post dates are:
- Tuesday 19th December for 2nd Class
- Wednesday 20th December for 1st Class
- Thursday 21st December for Special Delivery (extra cost)
The studio will have a selection of original art work, limited edition prints, chopping boards, cowsters, cards, placemats and other gifts too. If you would like to view a certain design please message me and I will arrange to have that in stock for you.
Finding the ideal Christmas present can be stressful at this festive time of year so I thought I'd try to share a few ideas. Whether you’re looking for a Secret Santa for your friend, a stocking filler for the little one or a special Christmas present for your special someone. You can find these gifts here online or come along to one of my Christmas Studio open days.
The Cowshed Christmas Open Studio dates are:
- Friday 15th December 11am - 4pm
- Saturday 16th December 11am - 4pm
- Sunday 17th December 11am - 4pm
- Christmas Eve 9am - 12 noon
Address: 6 Bavon Cottages, Hillend Road, Twyning, Gloucestershire, GL20 6DW
Directions: Turn left at the war memorial and drive up Hillend Road, keep driving through the hedge lined part of the road as it narrows, as the hedge ends look right for my cow art trailer on the drive and park up. Follow the signs to the cow shed in the garden
Ideas for Christmas gifts and direct links:
1) Secret Santa gifts - Ho Ho Ho! Workplaces the country over are partaking in Secret Santa! This means one thing - an awesome, yet invariably inexpensive gift is required. Fear not - the COWsters™ will do the job or how about a cow water bottle?!
2) Presents by post - My favourite gifts that fit perfectly into the post box are the cow jigsaws or the matching card and cowster set
3) Gifts for your special someone - A limited edition cow art print makes your special someone smile every time they see it and it's a great way to start a collection.
4) Gifts for artists - Looking for a gift for your creative someone? If there is an artist amongst your family and friends or perhaps someone who is keen to start out, then maybe they'd love a lesson in person with me and the cows how about the 1-day Painting Workshop to get their creativity flowing and banish the winter blues.
5) Gifts for the home - A gift for the home makes the perfect present for your loved ones. Unusual and quirky accessories for the home include cowsters, table placemats and chopping boards in all sorts of designs.
6) THE Main present - Every single one of us deserves a bit of indulgence now and again, a gift of luxury that will make someone feel really special. From a statement piece of artwork to a cute canvas an original is a sumptuous gift that will make them feel thoroughly spoilt. Be original, commission an original piece of artwork.