Blooming Wild - 12 painting projects
Join "Blooming Wild" a monthly online painting club with artist Sam Morris, that will inspire you with lots of painting techniques and methods as you create a collection of 12 paintings of wild animals and beautiful blooms that will develop into a beautiful concertina sketchbook.
Here's a list of everything we will need for the 12 projects. I've included shop links too (no affiliation to brands or particular shops, just recommendations and tips for what to look out for). Shop around for items that suit your own personal budget. The Range, Hobbycraft, Amazon and www.artdiscount.co.uk are easy access places for most things.
Materials and Tools List:
- Silver leaf or silver metallic marker
- Gouache paint
- A selection of small brushes
- Watercolour (minimum of 300gsm) A3 pad
- Pritt-stick or PVA glue
- Kitchen roll (and wet wipes always useful)
- Palette (you can use an old plate)
- Water cup (you can use an old cup)
- Cardboard or Mount board (for making the sketchbook front and back cover)
- Pencil, ruler and rubber
- Ink pen or a gel pen (black ink)