If you've ever wanted to paint your own cow, in your own time in your own space, this kit is for you. The kit includes all you need to get started and learn how to create very own cow painting, stage by stage with Sam.
Once you've finished your very own "Dotty" the cow, if you email or text a photograph of you and your canvas (a cow art selfie!) to Sam and she will send you a CONGRATULATIONS surprise in the post.
The materials I include in the kit are the very same high quality materials that I use. We all pick up things at different speeds in different styles so the instructions (written and video) are created in stages so easy to follow along with.
When you purchase this kit it becomes your "Dotty", the instructions are guidelines and you can personalise them as much or as little as you like. If you make any mistakes, don't worry acrylic paint is very forgiving and if you need extra help you can contact Sam directly for some tips.
Your DIY "How to paint Dotty the cow" kit includes:
- 1 x Loxley Gold 60 x 60 cm boxed cotton canvas
- A selection of acrylic paints for this particular project
- A selection of brushes
- 1 x Finishing kit (framing tape, hanging furniture and instructions)
- 1 x Dotty Cowster (just for fun but also a useful reference to have to hand)
- The vital instructions and painting map (printed so you don't have to)
- Six downloadable online painting video lessons covering the following stages:
- Get started
- Hair, nose, eyes, headband & flowers
- Finishing touches
What you need to prepare, so you can get totally organised once your kit arrives:
- Water and container for your brushes
- Kitchen roll and wet wipes
- Easel or flat working area
- Comfy seat
Postage is included in the price of this kit and your cow kit will take about 1 week to arrive.
If you are purchasing this kit is a gift for someone, let me know so I can personalise it for you.
These kits are designed and created for your personal use only and are protected by copyright. Should you require a commercial license please contact me directly.