Commissioning an original painting is a really exciting option, I often get asked to turn photographs of families into a herd of cows!
Many of the paintings I produce are commissioned, often as a gift for a loved one or to commemorate a special occasion like a wedding, a retirement, an anniversary or a birthday. The special date can be incorporated into the painting and you will then have an heirloom that will long outlast other traditional gifts and won't be forgotten.
It's easy to commission a painting, here are the stages involved:
- Email Sam photographs of your pet or list of favourite things to be included in your painting (colours, wee beasties, dates, personalised details and deadline) email@example.com
- Sam will reply with 3 options for size and price to consider.
- Confirm your choice, style and deadline
- Sam will book you into her painting diary
- Sam will send a sneak peak when the painting is nearing 95% finished
- Complete full payment
- Painting delivered / collected / presented (details arranged nearer the time)